Elementary 0.3 (released May 2013)
Added support for OpenBUGS as a model specification language [pre-alpha release]
- Support OpenBUGS as a model specification language.
Elementary 0.2 (released Nov 2012)
Add-in support for Accumulo and HBase.
- Support Accumulo and HBase as Storage Backends.
Elementary 0.1 (released Aug 2012)
This is the initial release of Elementary. Main features include:
- Scalable single-machine Gibbs sampling: Takes advantage of hybrid storage manager to scale up problems that are larger than main memory.
- Distant supervision: Performs distant supervision to combine learning and inference into a unified task.
- MAP/marginal inference and weight learning: Support a set of tasks used in data analytics.