- Elementary: a storage manager for scalable statistical inference and learning.
- Tuffy: an efficient RDBMS-based Markov logic network inference engine.
- Felix: a relational optimizer for statistical infererence.
- Staccato: gives Hazy the the ability to ingest and to query optical character recognition, speech, and sensor data.
- CRFlex: optimizing statistical Information Extraction over evolving text.
- Hazy-Classify: integrates Classification into an RDBMS with efficient support for incremental maintenance.
Demo - WiscI / DeepDive:
an encyclopedia by the machines, for the people, using Felix.
- Victor-SQL: scalable numeric optimization with an RDBMS.
- Columbus: declarative framework for feature selection in an RDBMS.
- Bismarck: the successor to Victor-SQL.
- HOGWILD!: parallelize incremental gradient algorithms without locks.
- HottTopixx: scalable nonnegative matrix factorization.
- Jellyfish: large-scale matrix completion parallelized.
- App - IceCUBE: victor heading the South Pole for science!