How to run Victor in a virtual machine
- Download the VictorVM.zip from Victor's
Extract it to VictorVM.
- Download VMware and install.
- From a VMware workstation open the virtual machine VictorVM:
- Open the virtual machine:
- Power on the virtual machine
(The password for victorvm is ''password'' (no quotes)):
- Open a terminal. You should see "server starting". You can make sure postgresql
is running by using the command "ps auwx | grep post". You should see the following output:
- Finally change directory to the Desktop so you can run examples, e.g.
- To run more examples with victor, follow instructions here.